Child Sickness Billing Format 2023 [Complete Update] HUSTLESChild Sickness Billing Format 2023 [Complete Update]

 Last Updated on March 28, 2023


Are you looking for the best way to bill clients and get money from them? Then you should try the child sickness billing format. This relatively new format can help you get thousands of dollars from donors.

Depending on the relationship between you and your client, this child billing format might be complex if you are using the dating format. Unless you have told your client that you are a single dad or mum, that is only when the child sickness billing format will be helpful.

But if this isn’t the case, you must bomb many clients immediately, requesting money for your sick child. These would be clients you don’t know or don’t have any close relationship with.

Since you are a desperate father or mother looking for help to give your sick child medical care, you will do anything to get help.

In this blog post, I will show you how to get help and money using the child sickness billing format.

Steps for Child Sickness Billing Format





Prepare and figure out what you need.

Before you start bombing clients and asking for help, you need to know how much money you need, what the funds will be used for, and how long you’ll need it.

This knowledge will help you make a budget and find other ways to get help, such as from the community.

Decide on where to bomb

You will have to figure out the platform you will be bombing. Will you go with multiple platforms, or will you stick to just one medium?
Then you will also decide if you will send multiple emails to many clients at once or enter the DMs of clients individually.

These are the several options that you have at your disposal. No matter the one you choose to go with, just make sure that you prepare very well.

Create supporting documents

The following steps would be to create supporting documents showing your actual situation. Maybe your situation is real, or you want to use it to cash out. Whichever one it is, just ensure you have documents to convince clients to help you.

Some of the documents you need are;
  • Image of the sick child
  • Hospital invoice
  • Test results

These are the three major documents you need to convince clients to help you. In fact, many clients would ask you for these documents, so just have them handy.


How can you get these documents? Either you ask the hospital to provide them for you or use photoshop to create them. Ask a graphics designer to help you.

Prepare your move.

Make sure your message is sincere, clear, and not too passionate. Pick the right place and time to get your idea across. Be clear about why you want the money and how it will help your child. Give reports on how your child is doing and thank people for their help.

Create your Message.

This is the most critical part of this format. Ensure you create an emotional message to make someone willing to help immediately.

I will also drop sample messages here in this format to help you. While you copy my sample, modify, edit, and work on it to suit your current condition.

If you need further ideas, you can check out some asking for money messages.

Send Messages to Clients

If you are using email blasting, then that is fine. But bear in mind that your message will be sent to the spam folder. That way, nobody will even bother helping you.

I recommend using social media as a tool and sending personal messages to individuals asking for help.

If you are on Facebook, you can go to the DMs of your client. It is also the same process if you are on Twitter or Instagram. That way, you are sure of someone responding and sending money to you.


If you want to go professional, you can even open a campaign on Gofundme. That way, you can attach the Gofundme link at the end of the message. What adding a Gofundme link does is that it helps to establish a little bit of authority and genuineness to your message.

That way, people who read the message might trust you and want to ask further questions.

With your documents handy, you can always go beyond to convince them more.

Sample Child Sickness Billing Format Messages
So, if you are wondering what to send to your clients to help send money for your child’s sickness, then you can copy the messages below and edit them to your taste.

Sample Message 1

How are you? I hope all is well with you. My son is in the hospital because he has a severe case of pneumonia, and we’re having a hard time paying for his care.


I’m sorry to ask for help from you at such a hard time, but I need it. I’m a single mom who just got fired from her job and whose son is sick. Seeing him hurt like this breaks my heart; he is everything to me. Doctors have told me he needs medical help immediately, but I can’t pay for it myself.

I’m doing everything I can to keep my head above water, but I feel like I’m sinking. My rent is late, and I’ve been notified to leave. My son needs medicine, but I can’t pay to get it for him. I’m scared and have no idea what to do. I shouldn’t beg for money, but I have nothing else to do. I’m contacting you because I need help as soon as possible.

It would mean the world if you could give us any money to help us get through this challenging time. I know everyone is having a hard time, and I wouldn’t be asking for help if I didn’t have to. But my son’s life is in danger, and I can’t stand to think about losing him.

Thank you for giving our request some thought, and please keep us in mind.

Sample Message 2

Hi [Name], I hope you are doing well as you read this. I’m writing to you today because my daughter, who has leukemia, needs your help. She is my little baby, and seeing her go through this awful illness breaks my heart. I’ve used up all my money and resources, and I don’t have a job right now.
My daughter’s medical bills are going through the roof, and I can’t pay them. She needs medical care, like chemo and other treatments, and I’m having difficulty making ends meet. I don’t know what to do, and I’m scared for my daughter’s life.

I know asking for help is hard, but I can’t do anything else. I’m trying to get in touch with you because I think you can help us. If you could give even a small amount, it would help save my daughter’s life. I’m doing everything I can to make her comfortable, but I need your help to keep her living.

Thank you for considering our request, and please think of my daughter. She’s a fighter, and she deserves a chance to live.

Sample Message 3

Hi [Name], I hope this message finds you well. I’m contacting you today because my daughter suffers from liver failure, and we need your help. I’m a single mother with no savings or resources to fall back on. To make matters worse, I was a victim of rape, and I’m still trying to pick up the pieces of my life.

My daughter’s condition has been a devastating blow, and I’m struggling to keep up with the costs of her treatment. She needs constant medical attention, including medication and other treatments, and I’m at a loss as to what to do. I’m doing everything I can to keep my daughter comfortable, but I need your help to keep her alive.


I know it’s not easy to ask for help, but I’m reaching out to you because I trust that you will help us. If you could spare any amount, it would go towards saving my daughter’s life. I know many other people out there also need help, but I’m praying that you can find it in your heart to help us.

Thank you for considering our request, and please keep my daughter in your thoughts. She is a fighter, and she deserves a chance to live.

Pros and Cons of the Child Sickness Billing Format
Before you use the child sickness billing format, here are some essential points you need to note.

Pros

  • Highly emotional
  • It can get people to help you immediately.
  • You don’t need only one client.
  • You can even advertise your request.
  • Easier to cash out.
  • Can make a lot of money.

Cons

  • You must prove many things, including snapping pictures with the child.
  • Email bombing is expensive.
  • People can easily see it as a scam.

Conclusion


The child sickness billing format is one of the formats that can get you a lot of cash out if you know how to use it. You’ll have a better chance of getting the help you need if you prepare and evaluate your needs, find possible donors, plan your approach, and ask for help.

The main takeaway from this is to ensure you have prepared everything you need to convince people that you are real. Once they request it, please snap and provide it fast. It will make you sound more believable and get the money you need.

Comments